BYOP 101 furniture painting class
Have you always wanted to paint your own furniture but are too afraid?
Bring your questions, your troubles, your concerns, and a piece you can carry in ….and we will take care of you!
This class is a great way to learn all the basics of painting with Dixie Belle Chalk mineral Paint. This workshop is an opportunity for you to bring in a small piece, that you are able to carry on your own and paint it in the studio. Example: child's chair, stool, small end table, picture frame, vase, flower pot,etc. I will teach you how to make your own garage sale, grandma hand-me-down, sitting-in-the-garage-for-far-to-long-waiting-to-get-the-courage-up, piece of furniture into a beautiful custom piece that you will proudly display!!!!!
• IMPORTANT: Please email or text a photo of your piece with dimensions for approval.
Or text to 501-230-3229
• Spaces are limited.
• You may also purchase your spot for the class in the studio.
• All Paint and basic supplies are provided at the workshop.
• Pre/registration is required
• Included in the cost of the $60.00: approx 3 hour class, one 8oz, color of your choice, of Dixie Belle chalk mineral paint you will on your piece, basic supplies need to prep and finish your project, brochures on Dixie Belle chalk mineral paint and a 15% off coupon for chalk paint, waxes, stains, brushes etc. the night of the workshop you may want to further beautify your piece. You will also receive a 10% off coupon good for 1 month after the class date for future projects.